Server Centre provide Enterprise Voice (Lync to Phone) capabilities that integrate with a customer’s Microsoft Office 365 account. Businesses can still continue to use Office 365 for their Exchange (email) and SharePoint needs, but use our platform with Enterprise Voice features for O365.
- Click to dial from Microsoft Office applications including SharePoint and Outlook.
- Click to dial using a short key on your desktop.
- Call history saved to Microsoft Outlook as well as the Lync Client.
- Missed call alerts received as an email.
- Schedule Lync Online meetings directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- Visual voicemail within the Lync client and received in your inbox as an email.
- Unified messaging for retrieving voicemails and emails on the move.
Enterprise Voice (Lync to Phone)
- PSTN calling (Office 365 Enterprise Voice / Lync to Phone).
- Global numbering (DID and Non Geographic).
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) / Auto Attendant.
- Hunts Groups / Response Groups.
- On-hold music.
- Time of day routing.
- Out of hours engineer routing.
- High cost and international barring (Class of Service).
- Fax to email.
- Call forwarding.
- Call Baring.
- Follow the sun routing.
- FSA Compliant call recording.
- Dial-in from the PSTN for Audio, Video and Web conferencing.
- In country Dial-in numbers for conferencing.