Skype for Business OnDemand
Next Generation, Unified Communications.
Server Centre's Hosted Skype for Business OnDemand is based on Skype for Business and is the next generation of Microsoft Lync. Enabling Organisations to bring the power of Unified Communications to their business. Letting you connect with the people you need to reach to get your job done. With instant messaging (IM), audio, video, and web conferencing, you can collaborate and communicate with colleagues and clients including Skype contacts in real time, on the devices you want.
Skype for Business is built to fully integrate with all Microsoft Applications. The Skype for Business desktop client is available for Windows and mobile versions for Windows Phone, iPhone/iPad, and Android devices.
At a glance:
- Enable flexible working, allow employees to work from home.
- Full integration with existing Microsoft Applications and Office365.
- Say goodbye to ISDN rental / PBX Maintenance contracts.
- Complete PBX Replacement - Make and receive calls to the traditional telephone (PSTN) network.
- All you need to use our Skype for Business OnDemand service is an Internet connection.
- Easily add or remove users as you need - Monthly price per user 'pay as you go' service.
- Free UK Landline Calls - with our UC3, UC4 and UC5 service plans.
Hosted Skype for Business Enterprise Service Plans and Features
* Free calls available at sole discretion of SCH and can be removed should commercial conditions change. Includes 01, 02 & 03 UK landline numbers only but specifically excludes UK Operator Services, UK Special Services and Speaking Clock, even if these number are prefixed with 01, 02 or 03.