After signing up for your Exchange hosting service, you need to setup your mailboxs with the control panel and change your DNS settings to make sure Autodiscover works correctly and email is routed to your new account.|
- Login to JARVIS (http://control.servercentre.net/)
- Click "Hosted Organizations"
- Cick "Create Organization"
- Enter an Organization Name, this is just a display name.
- Enter an Organization ID, limited to 9 characters and is used for all usernames and the GAL.
- Click "Create Organization"
- Click "Domains" - add all domains you would like to use with Exchange and set a default domain.
- Once the organization has been created, click on the "Create Mailbox" link and complete the form.
- Place forwarders on the original mailboxes to forward email to @organizationid.exchangeservice.co.uk.
You need to edit your DNS zones for all domains you are using with our Hosted Exchange Platform with the following:
- Autodiscover -> autodiscoverredirect.emailandapps.co.uk
- Priority 10 -> smtp.emailandapps.co.uk
- Priority 5 -> smtp.emailandapps.co.uk