Agreed, LOL, how long did it take you to read this whole discussion ?? Personally, i deal with customers on a daily basis in a computer shop, 99% of them use IE. Thats life i guess. The other 1% use firefox or opera. BUT, i also deal with trade buyers, and they virtually ALL use firefox personally . . . . But after reading this whole thing, i am tempted to offer retail customers a choice, the only problem being support. we have enough to cope with when they are all on IE (requesting them to press the "refresh button" endlessly.) Asking all our staff to quickly learn another couple of browsers so they can support them seems a bit much. Or am i contributing to the browser problem?