HU Forum Returns

Discussion in 'Chat Lounge' started by aam, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aam Member

It is nice to see the forum back in it's new (modified) format.
  2. Mr E New Member

Hi

Yes its a very nice and clean layout now.

Is there to be an announcement from HU of where its went (again)?

Mr E
  3. chuggiebear Web design, logo creation

I'm very pleased it's returned, hopefully it will help in the balance of information. (Hexus)

Does anyone know what's happened to Delos this month?
  4. niallmc New Member

Nice to see it back!
  5. JohnC < ? />

Way-Hey!!! at last!
    That was a longish wait this time, and that Hexus thread was a poor substitute. :(

Yes I like this new clean design too.
    Had one or two things to post about but some of them don't seem to matter so much anymore...

Anyway, Hello Everyone! :)

John
  6. Impel GD Graphic and Web Design

Missed you guys... good to be back. :)
    :eek:
  7. JohnC < ? />

Hope you had a nice holiday, David. :)
  8. heartbreaker Power User

Nice skin :wavey:
  9. Impel GD Graphic and Web Design

Yes I did thanks John. I'll post a link to my gallery once I've uploaded some pics to it if you wanna take a look.
  10. fidget Vox et praeterea nihil

Nice to see it all back, although its very quiet. Bit annoying to lose the new posts section at the bottom of the page but I found the Todays Posts link under the Quick Links link at the top.

What was the reason for the outage? Was it another hack or just a necessary change or upgrade?
  11. Impel GD Graphic and Web Design

Have you used the New Posts link at the top? It shows a list of topics with any replies you haven't read.

I think the forum was hacked again.

By the way, if there's an option for the forum admin to have the avatars and user names shown to the left of the posts I reckon that should be used - it saves a little scrolling.
  12. fidget Vox et praeterea nihil

oops! :doh: I must need glasses ;) (it wasn;t there when I wasn't logged in though, if that's a good enough excuse?)
  13. webby Debs

woooo good to see you all again :) David, I love Pocoyo, he's so cute. Glad you had a good holiday :)
  14. Impel GD Graphic and Web Design

15. webby Debs

16. Impel GD Graphic and Web Design

I thought you might have them, but they might interest others who are wondering what the heck we're on about.
  17. webby Debs

I figured there may be some who would be wondering and would guess that if they followed those links, they may now be wondering about our sanity! hehe
  18. BurningSnowman Moderator

Sure are. ;)

Good to see you all again.
  19. webby Debs

You mean you haven't wondered before Snowman? :crazy:

It's good to see you again too :)
  20. JohnC < ? />

Not sure about that one myself- the way it is now, just above the post, saves me some left-right scrolling, which is the kind I hate the most.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.