Colour schemer

Discussion in 'Useful Resources' started by chuggiebear, Sep 14, 2006.

1. chuggiebear Web design, logo creation

One of my favourites:

http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html

Enter an RGB or HEX value to get a set of matching colours. You can even lighten and darken your scheme or pick colours from a websafe palette!
  2. BurningSnowman Moderator

Nice tool. I also quite like this one (and there's another version). Actually, these might have been posted here before.

Links blueified for visibility. Maybe this theme could do with a little colour scheme tweaking.
    Edit: Hm, the underlines don't seem to show up in the preview. Still, it's a little subtle.
  3. chuggiebear Web design, logo creation

That's interesting - I also use that one too!

The link underline is a little difficult to identify, but overall I think the forum layout and design's very nice.
  4. Impel GD Graphic and Web Design

5. chuggiebear Web design, logo creation

Excellent site, I'll definitely use that in future.:)
  6. BurningSnowman Moderator

Nice resource. :)

On reflection, the links in this template are actually quite nicely visible, despite the subtlety. It's presumably just some inheritance glitch or oversight that the underlines are non-existent both in post previews and in the topic review when you write a post.
  7. Adam Administrator

I was looking for something just like this the other day.

To be precise, I was looking for a small program that runs (say in the systray) and when you click on a part of your screen it displays the hex code in the systray of the colour.

Didn't find anything though, so had to resort to screenshotting/photoshopping to get the hex.

Maybe BS can alter his PHP code to work with C++? ;)

Kevin
  8. JohnC < ? />